Lots of friends have asked me over the years to send them photos of the latest cakes I have made. So I decided I may as well just create a blog and publish the cakes as I make them for all to see. Hope you enjoy!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Christening cakes

After being asked many times for images of the cakes I have made over the years I thought I would create a blog so they are all in one place for anyone to look at!

I recently made a Christening cake for my gorgeous God Daughter.  I used a new baby mould I bought for rthe occasion and I think it turned out really well.

I love the simplicity of a Christening Cake with the clean smooth white icing.  For this party I also made some "onsie" biscuits for the kids.




This was the fourth Christening cake I have made though the first three (for my girls) were not as intricate or as exciting !!  I need more friends to have babies so I can use this fabulous mould again. Ha Ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment